Outsourced Warehousing and Distribution for CPG Manufacturers
Warehousing and distribution are both necessary and increasingly expensive logistics cycle activities for consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers moving products across the Southeast. Frequent order replenishment for retailers can mean higher storage and shipping costs. Many manufacturers look to outsource their warehousing and distribution to third-party logistics (3PL) providers to streamline processes, improve efficiencies and decrease overall costs.
Conveniently Located, Temperature-Controlled Food-Grade Storage and Shipping
Atlanta Bonded Warehouse offers warehousing and distribution services for CPG manufacturers from our public operations based in Atlanta. Our clients rely on us to store and move their products through the supply chain so they can focus their efforts on what they do best: developing and marketing new products, manufacturing, and selling high-quality goods.
Here are the top reasons why they trust Atlanta Bonded Warehouse.
- We have the capacity: ABW has six dedicated and nine public warehousing operations across the Southeast and Southwest, offering 6.3 million square feet of racked, high-cube, food-grade warehouse space. In addition to our Georgia public warehousing facilities, we manage facilities in North Carolina, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Texas.
- We are ideally located: Our Atlanta warehouses are conveniently located to critical logistics assets in Georgia and the Southeast, including several deep-water ports, international airports, both Eastern US Class I railroads, and an interstate hub of six major arteries.
- We offer temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation: ABW offers ambient (40°F–90°F) and mid-temperature (55°F–75°F) warehousing, suitable for everything from pharmaceuticals to beverages, confectionery, dry grocery, and other CPGs. Our temperature-controlled delivery solutions help keep cargo at the appropriate temperature as it moves from our warehouses to retail distribution centers.
- We have the technology: We have invested in Tier-One order management, warehouse locator, transportation management, data translation, and inventory control systems. These investments streamline and simplify communications with our customers and their customers to optimize the flow of our client’s products through the supply chain.
- We offer additional services: We help streamline the intermediate and final packaging of our client’s goods with our contract packaging or co-packaging solutions. Atlanta Bonded Warehouse has the expertise, equipment, quality control processes, and resources to handle all our clients’ co-packaging needs.
Improved Order-to-delivery Cycle With LTL Distribution
Our in-house carrier, Colonial Cartage, supports ABW’s public and dedicated warehouses and distribution centers. Together, we provide load-planning and routing services for all our warehouse customers.
- We offer a dependable freight consolidation program. Our less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments help consolidate multiple customer deliveries to the same destination, offering shippers faster transit times and lower transportation costs through the proration of TL costs.
- We never trap freight. We run scheduled weekly deliveries to every retailer, distributor, wholesaler, and drug chain in our 26-state service area.
- We offer cross-docking solutions that help shippers reduce the risks of damaged products via multiple handling and lower the costs associated with inventory holding, warehousing, and the double handling of goods.
Cut Costs and Increase Efficiencies with ABW’s Outsourced Warehousing and Distribution Solutions
Receiving, storing, picking, packing, and shipping goods at high velocity is the name of the game at Atlanta Bonded Warehouse. Top CPG manufacturing clients looking to store and ship products safely, reliably, and cost-effectively trust Atlanta Bonded Warehouse as their outsourced warehousing and shipping solutions partner.
And so should you.
Contact ABW via our website or reach out to Hal Justice to learn more about how ABW can solve your supply chain challenges: email@example.com / 678-322-3120.