Third-Party Logistics Services
It’s time to get serious about your supply chain strategy. Atlanta Bonded Warehouse offers seamlessly integrated supply chain solutions for warehousing, LTL transportation, and co-packaging services.
If you are not already working with a third-party logistics (3PL) provider, now is the time to start! Contact us today to learn more about what Atlanta Bonded Warehouse’s integrated 3PL services can do for you.
When it comes to warehouse operations and inventory management, flexibility and execution is critical. ABW has over 70 years of experience operating multi-client and dedicated warehousing facilities, as well as coordinating freight consolidation and cross-docking programs with our state-of-the-art warehouse management systems. Every year, our fourteen warehousing facilities handle 650+ million cases and 7.6 million pallets across 4.87 million square feet of space. We offer both ambient and temperature-controlled warehousing, and the primary industries we serve include consumer packaged goods (CPG), confectionery, food, beverages, plastics, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical.
When it comes to supply chain management and order fulfillment, shipping costs can be expensive if you go it alone. Working alongside our in-house less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier, Colonial Cartage Corporation, our transportation management team handles the appointing, load-planning, dispatching, routing, and delivery services for our warehousing and pool customers. Our temperature-controlled LTL transportation logistics services are offered across 26 states, and our fleet includes over 60 tractors and 200 refrigerated trailers supported by a customized shipping management software for routing, and real-time visibility.
Our freight consolidation services allow our customers to save money by grouping their LTL orders with the LTL orders of other customers to the same destination — a critical need as more and more retailers request orders that are smaller and more frequent. We carry out weekly scheduled deliveries to virtually every retailer, distributor, wholesaler, and drug chain throughout our service area, including Publix, Kroger, Meijer, HEB, Target, Wal-Mart, Costco, and Sam’s Club, CVS, Walgreen’s, Rite Aid, and more.
A co-packaging partnership offers many business advantages, from seamless scalability and more manufacturing flexibility, to faster response to demand changes and lower overall costs. At Atlanta Bonded Warehouse, our co-packaging customers enjoy the cost-saving benefits of outsourcing their seasonal, labor-intensive, and space-consuming secondary packaging and repackaging efforts.
Our co-packaging services have grown 15-20 percent year over year, and we’ve grown to meet that demand by investing in the resources, equipment and expertise to meet the high-volume, seasonal needs of our customers.
How Our 3PL Solutions Benefit You
- Focus on what you do best. Outsourcing your supply chain logistics to Atlanta Bonded Warehouse allows you to focus your energy on running and growing your core business.
- Save money on overhead. Bringing on a 3PL partner means there is no need to maintain a pricey warehouse or manage staffing operations. We take care of everything for you at a vastly more affordable price point.
- Happy customers. With a 3PL provider like Atlanta Bonded Warehouse, your customers enjoy more accurate order fulfillment, fewer backorders, and more transparent, clear communication.
- Advanced 3PL logistics technology. Never worry about continuous investment in logistics software. As an industry leader in 3PL services, Atlanta Bonded Warehouses maintains state-of-the-art systems to ensure your company is always ahead of the curve.
Why Choose Atlanta Bonded Warehouse as Your Third-Party Logistics Company?
Atlanta Bonded Warehouse comes to the table with more than 70 years of experience as a third-party logistics provider. Our goal is to provide our 3PL customers with total satisfaction through continuous improvement and technological innovation. We accomplish this by focusing on teamwork, integrity, and accountability — all within a safe and efficient working environment.
Long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships are the heart of our business, and we have spent decades working hard to serve and build tremendous value for our customers. We’re proud to be the recipient of the following 3PL industry recognitions and awards:
- Hershey DC Operator of the Year: six consecutive years
- Wrigley Lifetime Achievement Award
- Named a Top 100 3PL and Cold Storage Provider by Food Logistics Magazine: 7 consecutive years
- Named a Top 100 3PL by Inbound Logistics Magazine: 7 consecutive years
- Named Barilla’s Warehouse Partner of the Year for 2015, 2016 and 2017
- CaseStack’s Warehouse of the Year for 2017 and 2018
Whether you’re in search of warehouse space, LTL shipping solutions or efficient-packaging services, Atlanta Bonded Warehouse offers state-of-the-art, integrated supply chain solutions that get the job done and offer outstanding cost savings.
Ready to maximize supply chain efficiency?
Contact us today to consult with one of our logistics operations experts and learn about how our 3PL services can innovate your company’s bottom line.