Located in Kennesaw, GA, just off Interstate 75 on Barrett Lakes Boulevard, the 2750 facility opened in 2017. This warehouse features a secured yard, 369,000 square feet of temperature-controlled space (55-75 °F), a storage capacity of 40,000 pallet positions, and 59 dock doors. For optimal efficiency, loading and unloading may be carried out from both sides of the building.
Contact us for more information:
Interested in our services – Hal Justice – 678-322-3120
2750 Barrett Lakes Blvd.
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
- Travel north on I-75 towards Chattanooga to Exit 269 for Barrett Pkwy.
- Upon exiting the highway, use the left two lanes to turn left onto Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW.
- Continue for 0.3 miles, then turn right onto Cobb Pl Blvd NW.
- Continue for 0.5 miles, then turn right onto Barrett Lakes Blvd
- Continue for 0.5 miles, and the 2750 facility will be on your right.
- Travel south on I-75 toward Atlanta to Exit 271 for Chastain Road.
- Upon exiting the highway, turn right onto Chastain Road NW.
- Use the left two lanes to take a left onto Barrett Lakes Blvd.
- Continue for 1.1 miles, and the 2750 facility will be on your left.
Our Atlanta campus offers easy access to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, and Cobb County International Airport-McCollum Field.