Get Peace of Mind With Atlanta Bonded Warehouse’s Services
The logistics and distribution industry is ever-evolving and demanding. Supply chains are required to perform optimally, customers expect deliveries on time as ordered, and the requirements to service online shopping have become as demanding as conventional distribution services.
Then, consider managing a warehouse and its staffing requirements, ensuring quality compliance at every step of the inventory and order management process, and staying current with the latest warehousing and logistics technologies. There’s a lot to coordinate, and we haven’t even mentioned managing your own business.
If it seems like a lot, that’s because it is. Securing a reliable warehousing and distribution partner is the key to ensuring your supply chain runs smoothly, all compliance is met, and your business gets the focus it deserves. Our holistic services can help.
We provide the following services:
- State-of-the-art warehousing: We operate dedicated and multi-client warehousing services across fifteen facilities. Our clients are in the confectionery, food, snack, beverages, packaging, pharmaceutical, and consumer products industries. They’re served by our temperature-controlled and ambient food-grade warehouses designed to ensure the integrity of the products under our care.
- Temperature-controlled LTL transportation: Our in-house less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier, Colonial Cartage, is a temperature-controlled carrier that can transport your products across 26 states. We provide freight consolidation of LTL orders for our customers so you know the experts will get your freight to its destination on time as ordered.
- Co-packaging solutions: Reduce the demand on your resources and let us handle your secondary packaging needs. In-house secondary packaging can be inefficient, expensive, and consume valuable manufacturing floor space. Businesses often don’t have the real estate, equipment, or staff to meet high seasonal demand. Outsource your labor-intensive packaging to us; we have the equipment, resources, and expertise to meet high-volume packing demands.
It’s a Smooth Ride With 3PL Solutions
So, how can our third-party logistics (3PL) services help make your supply chain smoother, reduce costs, and allow you to focus on your business? We help in several ways.
- Saving you money: By outsourcing your logistics needs to a reliable 3PL provider, you avoid the real estate expenses from leasing, maintenance, and utilities as well as the semi-fixed costs of staffing and management. You’ll also get a warehouse where the costs of operation are shared across multiple clients and the facility is equipped with the latest technology and motivated to operate as efficiently as possible.
- Saving you time and resources: There’s no need to seek extra space for your packaging projects, seasonal pushes, or just to accommodate the growth of your business. Our team is experienced and has the resources to handle everything from your organic growth to special projects.
- Customer satisfaction: Our services help you achieve your goals and exceed customer expectations from order fulfillment to on-time delivery. Our customers expect more as more is demanded from them. We are in business to help you exceed your customers’ expectations.
- You’re in experienced hands: We have more than 70 years of experience as a 3PL and have received both industry and customer recognition. As a family-owned operation, we take the long view on building partnerships with our clients. We foster partnerships to accommodate changes in direction, management, and even ownership.
Let ABW Take the Wheel
We’re ready to help you succeed. Our 3PL services will save you time, money, and resources. Contact us today for more details about forming a lasting and mutually beneficial partnership with Atlanta’s leading 3PL provider.